-
进入投球区时,必须穿保龄鞋。
Always wear bowling shoes on approach.
-
只使用自己选定的保龄球。
Keep using the ball you have chosen and that will give you better consistency.
-
提前准备,轮到自己投球时要迅速进入投球区。
Be ready to bowl when it is your turn.
-
不要进入旁边的投球区。同伴打球时,不要站在投球区。
Confine yourself on your own approach. Don't stand on approach while your teamates are bowling.
-
先让已经准备好投球姿势的人投球。同时进到投球动作的情况下,由右边的人先投球。
‘Right of Way'! When two bowlers are on adjacent lanes, and simultaneously ready to bowl, the bowler on the right delivers first.
-
等到瓶完全置好扫瓶板升起之后再投球。
Release balls when pins are set and sweep board is up and still.
-
在投球区,投球的预备姿势不要太久。投球动作结束后,不要长久地站在投球区。
Don't spend too much time preparing your release. Don't linger at the foul line after releasing the ball.
-
不可投出高抛球。
Don't throw the ball too high.
-
不可打扰正在投球人的注意力。
Don't distract or bother other bowlers.
-
成绩不好时,不要怪球道上油等状况不良。球道的差异性也是对运动员的一种公平挑战。
Control your temper - Be a good loser。Every lane is different and conditions vary which in itself is a fair challenge to bowlers in this sport.
-
不要随意批评别人缺点,不要太主动给别人建议。
Confine your remarks to those on the bench. Don't give advice unless asked.
-
不可把饮料食品带进投球区。
Don't bring food or drink onto the approach area.