1.1 Hello, This is Longmarch Bowling Center. 你好,这里是琅迈保龄球馆。
Good morning, this is Longmarch Bowling Center. 早上好,这里是琅迈保龄球馆。
1.2 When do you open? 你们什么时候营业?
We open 24 hours a day,7 days a week. 我们24小时营业,一周七天都营业。
1.3 Can I make a reservation for March 28, Sunday? 我可以预定三月28号星期天吗?
How many lanes do you want? 您要多少条球道?
I am not sure. But we have 9 persons. 我不太确定。我们有9个人。
Usually one lane can take up to 6 persons. May Isuggest you book 2 lanes? 通常情况,一道可容纳最多6个人。我建议您订两条道好吗?
How much a person? 每个人多少钱?
We charge by games, not by person. 我们按局收费, 不是按人收费。
How much is one game? 多少钱一局?
It depends on the time you play. We have different prices for different time sections.
这要看您打球的时间。不同时间段的价格不同。
What time do you want to play? 您打算什么时间来打球呢?
We'd like to come and play from 3 pm to 5 pm Saturday. What is the price then?
我们想周六下午3点到5点来打球。价格是多少?
It is 23 yuan per game. 23元每局。
Can we pay by time? 我们可以按时间付费吗?
Yes. You can pay by time. It will be based on 6 games per hour per lane. 是的。按每小时6局计算。
When in that time section, it is 23 yuan per game, then 6 games per hour, it will be 138 yuan per hour per lane. 在这个时段是每局23元,每小时6局,这样就是每小时138元每条球道。
课程录音2
1.4 Do I need to pay deposit for the reservation? 我是否需要付定金呢?
Yes. Would you please come and pay 30% as your deposit? 是的,您能来付30% 做定金好吗?
If it is not convenient for you to come and pay the deposit, you don't have to come. But if there is any change, please let us know as early as you can. 如果您不方便来付定金的话,您不必一定来付定金。但是如果有什么变化的话,请尽早通知我们。
1.5 Sorry but all our lanes are booked for that time period. Would you consider to come earlier or later than that? 对不起, 我们的球道在那个时段全部都预定了。请问您是否可以考虑预定之前或之后的时间呢?
1.6 You may also make your reservation from our website. 您可以从我们的网站上预定。
Our website is: http://www.lmbowling.com/
Once you make your reservation online, we will contact you for confirmation. 您预定后我们会同您联系确认。
1.7 Do you want to make your reservation now? 您打算现在预定吗?
May I have your name please? 您的名字?
Would you please spell it for me? 怎么拼写?
It is Mrs. Kugel, K U G E L… Is that correct? 是… 对吗?
What is the date? 哪天?
What time? How many hours? 什么时间? 几个小时?
How many lanes? 几条球道?
How many people? 多少人?
Do you have children coming? 有小孩吗?
Do you need bumper lanes? 需要儿童球道吗?
Thanks for your reservation. 谢谢您的预定。
We are looking forward to seeing you. 我们期待着您的到来。
2 Membership and Prices for Members 会员和会员价
We have different prices for members and non-membes.我们有会员价和球友(非会员)价。
Members pay 2-3 yuan less per game. 会员价每局少2元或3元。
How to become a member? 如何成为会员呢?
You pay just 200 yuan to become our General Member. 您花200元就可以成为我们普通会员。
Then you can have our member prices. 这样您就可以享受我们得会员价。
When you pay 200 yuan to become our General Member, we also give you 150 yuan voucher which you can use immediately. So actually it is only 50 yuan for our member prices. 当您付200元成为我们得普通会员时,我们会给您150抵用券您可以当场使用。实际上您花50元就可以享受会员价了。
Besides General Member, we also have Morning-Bowl Member, VIP Member, Platinum Member, and Diamond Member. You are welcome to visit our center to check out details.普通会员之外,我们还有晨练会员、VIP会员、白金会员和钻石会员。欢迎您来球馆了解详情。
3 Drinks and Food 饮料和食品
3.1 Can we bring food and drinks to your center? 我们可以带饮料和食品到球馆吗?
You can take food to our center. But for drinks, please do not bring them in. As we do offer drinks here. To avoid possible confusion, we suggest our customers not to bring their drinks to the center. 您可以带食品到我们球馆。但是请不要带饮料。我们球馆有饮料出售。为了避免管理上的混淆,我们希望客人不要自带饮料。
3.2 There are several restaurants next to our bowling center. You may also order food from Papa John's and they will deliver the food to our center. 在我们球馆旁边有几家餐馆。您也可以向棒约翰电话定餐。他们会送餐到球馆。
3.3 Can we bring birthday cake to your center? 我们可以带生日蛋糕到球馆吗?
Sure. You are welcome to bring your birthday cake here. We will be happy to set a table for you if you need. 当然可以。欢迎您带生日蛋糕到球馆。如果您需要,我们将很高兴为您提供桌台。
4 How to get here? 怎么来这里?
We are inside the Minhang Sport Stadium, on the first floor. 我们在闵行体育馆的一楼。
We have a map on our website, you can download it and print it out. 在我们的网站上有地图,您可以下载打印出来。
Our website is http://www.lmbowling.com/
课程录音3
5 打招呼 Greetings
5.1 Hello!您好!
5.2 Good morning!上午好!
5.3 Good afternoon!下午好!
5.4 Good evening!晚上好!
6 Prices and purchasing games价格和买局
6.1 How much is one game? 多少钱一局?
It is 20 yuan a game now. 现在是20元每局
6.2 Can I pay by time? 我可以按时间付费吗?
Yes, you can. It is 6 games per hour. Now it is 15 yuan per game, then it is 90 yuan per hour。 可以。每小时按6局算。现在是15元每局,这样就是90每小时。
6.3 How many games would you like to play? 您想打多少局?
I want to buy 3 games. 我想买3局。
Now it is 20 yuan per game. For 3 games it is 60 yuan. 现在是20元每局,3局就是60元。
You give me 100 yuan. Here is your change, 40 yuan. 你给我100元。这是找零,40元。
6.4 Here is your receipt. 这是您的收据。
You play Lane 9 and Lane 10. 你们打第9道和第10道。
Please give this to our Lane Servant. 请把这个给我们得球道服务生。
She will put you on lanes. 她会安排你们上球道。
7 Change shoes 换鞋
7.1 Please change your shoes here. 请在这里换鞋。
7.2 All bowlers must wear bowling shoes. 所有打球的人都要穿保龄球鞋。
7.3 What is your size? 您穿几号鞋?
39 for me. 我穿39码。
7.4 Do you have size 50? 有50码吗?
Yes. One moment please. 有的。请稍等。
Here you are. 给您。
7.5 Do you have size 18? 有18号的吗?
Sorry,we don't . 对不起, 我们没有。
Then what do I do? 那我怎么办?
You may wear non-marking sport shoes. 您可以穿不留痕脱色的运动鞋。
8 Put bowlers on lane 安排客人上球道
8.1 Your receipt please. 请给我您的收据(开局单)。
8.2 How many people? 多少人?
How many of you want to play? 你们有多少人要打球?
8.3 What is your name? 您的名字?
We can put your name here. 可以把您的名字输在这里。
Do you want to do it yourself? 您想自己试试吗?
Please write all names here, I can input them in the computer. 请把所有人的名字写下,我可以把他们输入电脑。
9 About balls. 关于球
9.1 Balls have different weight, from 4 pound to 16 pound. 球的重量不同。从4磅到16磅。
9.2 Each ball may have different finger hole size. 每个球的指空大小可能不一样。
9.3 Please choose a ball you feel most comfortable with. 选择一颗你拿起来最舒服的球。
9.4 Keep using the ball you have chosen. Don't change your ball too often. 一直使用您选好的球,不要常换。
10 Satefy 安全
10.1 Don't pass the foul line. You may fall down. 不要越过犯规线。 你可能跌倒。
10.2 There is oil on lanes. It is very slippery球道上有油。很滑。
10.3 You may want to cut your finger nails. 您应该把指甲修剪一下。
10.4 Let me give you nail scissors. 我给您拿指甲剪。
10.5 Do you have a nail cutter? 您有指甲剪吗?
Yes. One moment please. 有的。您稍等。
10.6 Only bowlers can stand on the approach. Others should stay off the approach.. 只有打球的人在站在助跑道上。其他人不要站在助跑道上。
10.7 Please don't run across the approach. 请不要横穿助跑道。
10.8 Please look after your children. 请管好您的小孩。
10.9 There is danger of injury. 有受伤的危险。
10.10 Don't bowl before the sweep board is up. 扫瓶板上来之前不要扔球。
课程录音4
11 About Bumpers 关于儿童球道(儿童护拦)
Do you want me to put on the bumpers? 需要用儿童护拦吗?
Yes. Please. 好的。 需要。
No, thanks. 不用。 谢谢!
12 Score 得分
12.1 Strike! (Spare! Split!) 全倒!(补中!分瓶!
12.2 Double (两个连续全倒)
Turkey (火鸡。三个连续全倒)
4 strikes in a roll. 四个连续全倒
5 strikes in a roll. 五个连续全倒
12.3 Lucky Sore! 幸运分!
12.4 Your score is 188. It is a lucky score. 您的得分是188分。这是个幸运分。
12.5 Here is a voucher for your lucky score. 这是给您的赠券,因为您打了个幸运分。
12.6 Please sign here for the voucher. 请您签收这张赠券。
12.7 You may use this voucher for a free game any time Monday to Friday. 您可以用这张赠券在周一到周五的任何时间免费打一局球。
13 Machines malfunction 机器故障
13.1 Sorry. Please stop. The machine is wrong. 对不起,请停止打球。机器有故障。
13.2 Please wait. Our tech is working on the machine. 请等一下。我们的机修工在修机器。
13.3 It will not take long. Please wait. Sorry. 不会太久。请等一会。对不起。
13.4 It is OK now. You can bowl now. Thanks. 现在好了。您可以打球了。谢谢!
13.5 Sorry. May we transfer you to Lane 8? 对不起,把您转到第8道好吗?
13.6 All your scores will be transferred to Lane 8. 您全部的分数都会转到第8道。
13.7 It is out of range. The machine will reset pins. 这是机外瓶。机器会重新置瓶。
13.8 Please press the reset button. 请按以下“重置”按纽。
14 Add more games 加局
14.1 I'd like to have one more game. 我想再加一局。
Sure. It is 25 yuan. You may pay me here. 好。25元。您可以在这里把钱给我。
Sorry. But this lane is booked from 2 O'clock. 对不起。因为这条道2点起已经预定。
Very sorry, people are waiting. 很对不起. 有人在等着。
14.2 Would you like more games? 您想再加几局?
Yes. 6 more games. 好。加6局。
15 times 6 is 90. It is 90 yuan. You give me 100, I will get your change, 10 yuan. 15乘6是90。 90元。您给我100元. 我找您10元。
15 Drinks and Food
15.1 What drinks do you have? 有什么饮料?
15.2 Here is menu. 这里有酒水单。
15.3 Can you provide food here? 你们这里有什么吃的?
We have some biscuits and instant noodles. 我们有饼干、方便面。
15.4 There are restaurants in front of our bowling center, you can have burgers, pizza, etc.
我们球馆前面就有餐馆。 那里有汉堡、匹萨等。
15.5 You may order Papa Johns from here. They will deliver the food to our place. 您可以在这里向棒约翰电话定餐。他们会送餐到我们球馆。
16 Toilet 厕所
16.1 Where is toilet? 厕所在哪儿?
It is over there. 在那儿。
Walk out of the door, turn left, then turn left again, you will see sign there. It is in that corner. 走出门左转,再左转,你会看到标志牌。就在那个角落里。
Let me show you. 我带你去。
Let me take you there. 我带你去。
16.2 Thank you very much! 谢谢你!
You are welcome! 不用谢!
No thanks. 不用谢!
17 Taxi 出租车
17.1 Would you call a taxi for us? 能帮我们叫出租车吗?
Sure. 当然。
Where are you going? 您要去那里?
I want to go to Wu Zhong Lu 2288. 我要去吴中路2288号。
Here is the address: … 地址在这里…